We operate our warehousing business from a 40,000 sq.ft ERTS bonded warehouse in Liverpool.
Fact : more businesses in the UK can be reached from Liverpool within the statutory truck-driving day than any other major UK port. Liverpool is re-emerging as the fastest growing major port in the UK with TEU movement forecast to grow from 5.5 M in 2005 to 9 M in 2020
- Fully UKWA audited and approved
- Licensed by and operating under London Metal Exchange regulations
- Fully bonded for VAT and duty deferment
- Secure facility with full CCTV coverage
- Six loading areas including three hydraulically raised dock levellers
- Mixed racking and block stack floor space for maximum flexibility
- Mechanical handling equipment to accommodate UK and EURO pallets, cartons, drums, reels, barrels and roll cages
- Picking, packing and re-work capabilities
- Nationwide distribution using ISO containers, rigid or curtain-sided trailers and 7.5 tonne box vans
- Packing to all specifications including BS113, MoD and tropical standards
- Qualified staff with over 20 years of experience
We offer a comprehensive service from initial consultation and design through to collection, packing, storing, container loading and shipment by road, sea and air freight.
We comply with Forestry Commission regulations, (registration number FC0071). All timber used is kiln dried and heat treated to ISPM 15. With wood certification if required.
Our specialist packing team can work either from our premises or from a customer’s site. We have a great deal of experience in ‘out of gauge’ and ‘heavy lift’ packing.
No consignment too large or too small
Why choose Seacon UK?
Seacon has been operating out of Liverpool for many years and can now offer shipping in and out of all major UK ports with daily deliveries to and from Europe, USA, Far East and Middle East